Has it been hard to fit yourself into boxes because you straddle multiple categories? Do you ever feel like you have to hide parts of yourself from others because they’re too “weird?”
Discover how to allow your brilliance and differences to shine through without falling into the trap of trying to conform or pushing against conformity. Realize that you are unique, yet you’re also the same as everyone else.
Tune in and learn how to:
- Stop holding yourself back to conform or not conform, but instead allow your true nature to flow through
- Amusingly let go of pretenses so that you no longer need to put energy or effort into fitting in. Instead, you’ll be breathing easier in every situation even when you don’t fit in
- Stand out boldy without forcing things, but instead letting your true self shine through
- Lose the fear of speaking up
- Unpack the survival instinct that makes you want to fit in
Listen to this episode to understand the need and desire to fit in so that you catch yourself when you’re responding to social conditioning, and then you can freely choose your own path.
This episode also includes a simple journalling exercise to help you clear a childhood incident where you got knocked down for not fitting in. Let it all come out and be free.